221 River Street Hoboken, NJ 07030
Do you think education is the most important thing in the world? Are you always learning and try to inspire others to learn about new skills and subjects? This role is for you!
ektello is seeking talent to fill a Business Analyst for one of the top education professionals in the world in Hoboken, NJ. Our client strives to spread the benefits of education worldwide with an array of technologies, products, and services that cater address social and environmental impacts and needs.
- Manage Daily assignment of tickets to the newly formed Hypercare-Operations team and ensure delivery of the daily prioritized tickets.
- Provide oversight and Leadership for quick resolving of Order to cash and Supply chain issues and accelerate moving Hypercare to Steady state support.
- Lead Daily Triage calls with Business, Ops and Project teams to prioritize critical impacting tickets for teams, and share clear status to Business on critical issues.
- Incident Management & resolution during US Business hours & support Major incident resolution on week ends (as required).
- Lead Governance for Incident and Problem Management & bring down Mean Time to Resolution for Incidents and improve Application stability on recurrence failures for Oracle ERP Batch and online.
- Improve Knowledge Repository to accelerate Resolutions.
- Continuously find opportunity to streamline Batch monitoring and automate Operational processes to reduce defects from manual activities.
- Monitoring and track the delivery of the BAU criteria/KPIs.
- Support the business to navigate and adopt the BAU support structure.
- Support the resolution of specific critical issues around Order Imports to Oracle, Oracle sync with MDM, One CRM and other B2B / B2C portals, Invoice production, AR, Supply chain including distribution and planning.
- In Scope: teams who interact with customers Markets supported by NA operations and systems Functions and processes that impact directly on customers including Supply Chain, Customer Service and Accounts Receivable
- Experience Leading Scrum teams and Sprint delivery through stand up calls.
- Excellent Executive reporting skills and ability to assign and get work done from cross functional technical teams with different levels of seniority.
- Strong Operations Leadership experience, running Oracle ERP Production support. Specialization in Incident Management and managing Operations delivery expectations with C Level Stakeholders.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus Strong knowledge of IT Service and Delivery Management principles with a proven track record of delivering results and introducing key ITIL disciplines and practical project management techniques to programs.
- Experience in managing infrastructure and IT operations Should have working knowledge, resolving tickets with Oracle Product support teams.
- Strong technical knowledge that is current in today' s IT service management arena.
- Experience effecting service management changes within a high-availability environment
- Ability to be proactive, takes action and anticipates opportunities
- Experience leading Cross Functional teams and handled ERP Integration related operation support.
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements for IT Operations team.
- Strong leadership capability, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to effectively deploy resources and manage multiple projects of diverse scopes in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to improve operational efficiency and service delivery effectiveness across all lines of business and technology platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others
- Customer focus, leadership and collaboration Strategic and innovative thinking, information seeking ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Service Manager level qualification a plus ITIL v3 certification highly desirable.
- COBIT Framework practitioner or certification a plus Advanced knowledge of computer software programs like Excel and Powerpoint and experience with data analytics
- Generate a daily report with Critical Incidents.
- Consolidate a dashboard that reports key measures and milestones against the BAU criteria/KPIs.
- Track the risks, issues and mitigating actions that threaten the BAU criteria/KPIs.
- Direct the business to adopt the BAU support structure.
- Coordination and management oversight for the resolution of all P2 issues that impact on service to customers.