17310 Red Hill Ave, Suite 250 Irvine, California 92614
Do you have advanced capabilities in collecting and analyzing financial data? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, no-holds bar work environment? Well, this role is for you!
ektello is seeking Business Analyst for one of our top finance clients in Irvine, California. Out client has made a name for itself as a powerhouse in finance industry for the past 65 years. As of 2015, our client has an annual revenue of $3.6 billion as well as 19, 000 employees worldwide in operations spanning over 40 countries across Europe, North America, and more.
Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Selects appropriate business analysis approach.
- Evaluates project complexity, assumptions, constraints, and dependencies.
- Identifies critical players and determines influence and relationship needs.
- Manages Requirements Approval and Change.
- Identifies and communicates risks and issues that may require changes to plans or scope.
- Improves Business Analysis performance by taking preventative and corrective action.
Requirements Management & Communication
- Manages changes to requirements.
- Manages conflicts and issues to resolution.
- Traces requirements from business case to implemented solution.
- Prepares Requirements Documentation.
- Presents requirements in understandable format.
- Assesses impacts of changes to requirements.
- Prioritizes requirements effectively based on factors including business value, cost to deliver, time constraints.
- Organizes and synthesizes large amounts of information provided by customers
- Develops abstract models that describe a business domain.
- Identifies and communicates factors other than requirements that affect which solutions are viable.
- Ensures that all requirements support the delivery of business value, fulfills goals and objectives, and meets a customer need.
- Embrace change and adaptation (positive change agent).
- Collaboration and building of effective business relationships (building trust).
- Motivated and focused on delivering quality results in a team environment (continuous evaluation and improvement).
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Compute Information Systems or related fields or equivalent work-related experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in software application development, product management or business systems analysis.
- A software programming background preferred but not required.