Rockefeller Plaza New York, NY 10111
Contract to Hire
Business Data Analyst needed, with 5+ years of experience, to engage with individual brands (clients) to understand and transform their data for use in the Intelligence Platform that will provide marketing and product benefit
Potential hire for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate should have experience/knowledge in marketing and ad technology vendors including CDPs, DMPs, ESPs Project management skills including the ability to prioritize, sequence, execute and deliver projects on time and on budget Experience in SQL and data manipulation, reconciliation, testing.
Additional desired skills & experience include working with APIs and data feeds
- Working with data engineers and engineering workflow to ingest and manipulate data
- BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- Support Product and Technology teams in eliciting and documenting end user requirements and acceptance criteria at the appropriate level of detail
- identify core test cases for UAT Work with TPM to ensure test results are consistently documented and reviewed (Less of a priority in the near term) -
- Business process improvement – identify process gaps and help to propose processes and get buy-in to implement, and map out and get buy in on potential improvements to streamline processes Familiarity with agile/scrum development is a plus – individual will participate in backlog refinement and sprint planning meetings DOMAIN KNOWLEDGE Desirable but not essential:
- Experience working with or at large media conglomerates that include Parks, Films, TV, and digital properties a plus