908 Riverside Drive Palmetto, FL 34221
Business Analyst - Mobile Development OR Sales
ektello is on the hunt for Business Analysts in beautiful waterfront Palmetto Florida! The Business Analyst will be with one our top health and beauty clients. Our client is a skin care, health, and nutrition company that delivers natural products through direct and ecommerce channels in this exciting and growing industry!
Are you interested in combining your love for health and wellness with your current Business Analyst experience to make your dream job?!?
- Identify, analyze, and document business requirements from a variety of business users and deliver work products throughout the project life cycle.
- Utilize the appropriate tools best suited to document and communicate requirements i.e. user stories, data mapping, work flows, business rules, mock-ups, gap analysis, etc.
- Analyze current and future business processes.
- Organize and prioritize requirements.
- Work closely with assigned PM’ s to provide BA deliverables and work estimated by project.
- Schedule and lead requirements meetings.
- Provide testing scenarios that can be used by the QA team to develop detailed testing scripts.
- Create maintainable documentation for future training, reference and project work.
- Support project implementation and post-launch for an agreed upon warranty period.
- Provide project overviews to the QA and Support teams for testing and future support needs.
- Support issue resolution and QA testing as needed.
- Experience with mobile operating systems and devices (iOS, Android).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to create effective work items such as BRDs, FRDs, wireframes, process flows and user stories.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- TFS work item management a plus.
- Basic SQL a plus.
- Experience and/or knowledge of Agile practices including user story development.
- Flexible during times of change and can conform to shifting priorities.
- University degree or college diploma in the field of Business Analysis, related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years direct work experience in a BA/QA capacity.
- Experience using MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint.
- Mobile experience.
- Experience creating test scripts along with actual hands-on QA testing experience a plus.
- Project management experience.