888 Brannan St San Francisco, CA 94107
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service?
ektello is currently hiring a Business Analyst or one of the our most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
We are searching for an experienced Business Analyst who can work in a fast-paced environment, work with stakeholders to gather business requirements, document those requirements and translate them into technical requirements to build solutions for our partners. Our ideal candidate would have a focus on results, data to measure performance and the interpersonal skills to build consensus.
We are looking for BAs who have experience not only with using Jira as a BA/PM but have managed projects where the work was actually implementing and building out projects and workflows in Jira itself.
- Create designs for technical solutions to resolve business problems and tryout components of new systems for efficiency.
- Reach out to clients and project leaders in the course of work in order to identify and evaluate user and business requirements.
- Supervise all integration processes with new clients and other third-party vendors.
- Ensure clean and accurate documentation that may include aspects such as business requirements, client requirements, and technical specifications, and write findings in form of reports, which may be used in professional publications.
- Ensure that all documents are safely kept and accessible for future reference, and carry out routine testing of software patches; assist with new releases, and approve all User Acceptance Testing.
- Facilitate professional and constant communication with overall users on the status of production problems that might arise and inform them about ways of resolving issues.
- Supervise project development processes with clients and vendors for the successful execution of projects.
- Business Engagement- Manage customer relationships to gather business requirements and process to support request fulfillment needs.
- ITSM Tool Administration - Design technical requirements to support business processes within our IT Service Management platform
- User Experience - Develop service improvement plans to support how our customers use our IT services, including user acceptance testing, training programs, metrics measures and surveys to measure our improvements.
- Knowledge Management - Creates support documentation from how to' s, run books, policy documents to support our service offerings
- Metrics - Develops Metrics program to help drive focus and guidance for IT and our business partners for Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Knowledge Management, and Service Level Management. Uses metrics to help move the organization from a reactive to proactive stance.
- Communication - Ability to get consensus and collaboration across many business units; ability to explain complex concepts in layman' s language; ability to generate enthusiasm; ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff. Establishing straightforward, productive relationships; treating all individuals with fairness and respect, demonstrating sensitivity for cultural and gender differences; showing great drive and commitment to the organization’ s mission; inspires others: Maintaining high standards of personal integrity
- Teamwork- Collaborates with others in own unit and across boundaries; acknowledges others' contributions; works effectively with individuals of different culture and gender; willing to seek help as needed. Influencing and resolving differences across organizational boundaries: Gaining support and commitment from others even without formal authority; resolving differences by determining needs and forging solutions that benefit all parties; promoting collaboration and facilitating teamwork across organizational boundaries.
- Drive for Results - Results oriented team member able to prioritize, work in fast pace environment and see projects through to completion.
- Self-Motivation - Self-starter, able to take an idea and formulate a solution and drive it to completion without the need for heavy oversight.
- Learning & Knowledge - open to new ideas; shares own knowledge; applies knowledge in daily work; builds partnerships for learning and knowledge sharing
- Analytical Thinking - analyzing issues and problems systematically, gathering broad and balanced input, drawing sound conclusions and translating conclusions into timely decisions and actions.
- Business Engagement - Manage customer relationships to gather business requirements and process to support request fulfillment needs.
- 5+ years in an IT environment using IT Service Management tools
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- ITIL v3 certification preferred
- Agil certification preferred
- KCS certification preferred
- Knowledge management experiences creating support documentation, run books
- Experience in establishing effective business partnerships within and outside the organization
- Experience developing key performance metrics to drive process improvements
- ACCEPTANCE TESTING
- BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
- GATHER BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
- INCIDENT MANAGEMENT