6815 Sauk View Dr St. Cloud, Minnesota 56303
** This is a completely remote position**
Do you have advanced capabilities in collecting and analyzing financial data? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, no-holds bar work environment? Well, this role is for you!
ektello is seeking a Business Analyst for one of our top finance clients in St. Cloud, Minnesota. Out client has made a name for itself as a powerhouse in finance industry for the past 65 years. As of 2015, our client has an annual revenue of $3.6 billion as well as 19, 000 employees worldwide in operations spanning over 40 countries across Europe, North America, and more.
- Conducts moderately complex business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Prepares functional, system and program specifications using CASE (Computer-Aided Software Engineering).
- Applies functional knowledge to design the customization of workflow systems that provide seamless integration for client/server applications.
- Writes functional requirements, develops test plans, and works with production issues.
- Provides technical consulting to customers integrating with our client’ s software. Activities include Consulting with customers to understand and document their business and technical requirements, working with customer business analysts on data mapping between systems, advising customers on usage and capability of the system, and appropriate configuration of the system.
- Identifies alternative solutions that address customer requirements.
- Contributes to the analysis, design, development, and testing of customer engagement deliverables.
- Knowledge of SQL - install/configure SQL Server database; SQL query.
- Experience with coding in Microsoft technologies e.g. VBA, .Net.
- Strong working knowledge of financial services industry and lending processes. Working experience of Microsoft Access – must have written Access queries in the past, imported and exported data.
- Working experience of installing and configuring software.