10 Universal City Plaza Universal City, CA 91608
• Bachelor’ s degree, with 3-5 years of experience working as a Business/Systems Analyst.
• Experience with leading information gathering and brainstorming sessions for business requirements definition. Preference in experience in lean process improvement design.
• Good understanding of APIs, ecommerce, and system integration jargon.
• Ability to work on large scale enterprise system initiatives, in dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) to effectively interact with a diverse team of people across business, vendor, and internal teams.
• Strong understanding of Project Management Methodologies, including Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall
• Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
• Thrive in a rapid development environment with an intense focus on quality.
• Be a strong team player and work well within a diverse, cross-functional team. Desired Characteristics
• Experience working with SQL, ASP.NET, C#, Angular.js, and Python.
• Self-motivated and keeping up-to-date constantly with the latest technologies.
• Always provide positive solutions to the problem.
• Strong sense of ownership
• Passionate about producing scalable software solutions and providing excellent customer service. Effectively handle sensitive and confidential matters.
• Effectively handle sensitive and confidential matters.
• Good understanding of various Project Management Methodologies (i.e. Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, etc.).
• Good presentation, analytical, organizational, facilitation, communication, and negotiation skills.
Universal Studios Hollywood Theme Park is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst to research and gather system requirements, map system processes, and create user stories, diagrams and data flows. The Senior Business Systems Analyst operates a key contributor, working closely with Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Business and Product Stakeholders, and Internal Development and Testing teams. This position will play a primary supporting role by identifying process issues, creating business systems requirements, proposing IT solutions, and working with Project Team to streamline, troubleshoot and resolve issues.as they arise throughout the system development lifecycle. The position will be working in a continuous delivery environment. A successful candidate must have an outward thinking and collaborative mindset, be self-sufficient; and have strong analytical skills.
• Apply your analytical skills to research multi-part legacy system processes to derive actionable insights for process and product improvements.
• Analyze, understand, and map complex system processes into user stories, data flows, and business system requirements, including the analysis and understanding of eCommerce, Point of Sale Systems, financial reporting systems and SAP and Data Warehouse interfaces.
• Produce high quality documentation and business and system process models, as a result of the discovery and evaluation process.
• Work closely with project managers, scrum masters, product managers, development and testing teams and business stakeholders to deliver solutions.
• Work effectively with cross-functional teams to learn and apply best practices and always strive for high quality deliverables.
• Think and work independently, demonstrate creativity to help deliver quick and actionable results.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Build relationships between IT and the business partners by building trust and creating a credible partnership.
• Monitor the original requirements throughout quality assurance testing and implementation to ensure that they are effectively delivered.
• Drive the desired business value-added results by aligning all technology needs and the overall priorities. Adhere to established IT policies and procedures including the Project Lifecycle Methodology.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Need strong A type with personality and ability to jump in. Must be able to work in dynamic environment.