10 Universal City Plaza Universal City, CA 91608
Major Entertainment and Broadcast company seeking a Business Analyst with 3 - 5 years of experience working as a Business/Systems Analyst, working with leading information gathering and brainstorming sessions for business requirements definition.
Experience working with SQL, ASP.NET, C#, Angular.js, and Python
The ideal candidate will have experience in lean process improvement design a good understanding of APIs, ecommerce, and system integration jargon.
- Ability to work on large scale enterprise system initiatives, in dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) to effectively interact with a diverse team of people across business, vendor, and internal teams.
- Strong understanding of Project Management Methodologies, including Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
- Thrive in a rapid development environment with an intense focus on quality.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst operates a key contributor, working closely with Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Business and Product Stakeholders, and Internal Development and Testing teams. This position will play a primary supporting role by identifying process issues, creating business systems requirements, proposing IT solutions, and working with Project Team to streamline, troubleshoot and resolve issues.as they arise throughout the system development lifecycle.