1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, Florida 32819
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Business Analyst looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Business Analyst for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, Florida. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
- Leadership on the delivery of multiple projects.
- Developing cost benefit analyses for the program.
- Communicating to an executive committee.
- Creating and reporting program status utilizing a dashboard.
- Allocating resources across the multiple projects.
- Defining project governance policies and managing the financial concerns of the program.
- Utilize and effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable parties.
- Ability to understand and prepare systems documentation (i.e. systems and context diagrams, user flows, sequence diagrams, system and application topology).
- 6+ Years Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills.
- Proven oral and written communication skills; excellent business presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- Ability to effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.