1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, Florida 32819
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Business Analyst looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Business Analyst for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, FL. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Work with business partners to gather requirements, create technical specifications
- Optimize SQL queries to improve dashboard performance.
- Design robust dashboards using Tableau Desktop and publishing them to Tableau Server for business users to consume and utilize reports to make critical financial decisions.
- Develop Reporting/BI Solutions, Scorecards, and Dashboards using MS Excel, MS SQL Server, and Tableau Data Extracts.
- Build and publish customized interactive Tableau reports and dashboards along with data refresh scheduling using Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server.
- Covert existing Excel reports and MS Access database dashboards to Tableau reports and review procedure to maintain the reports and / or change the data with the business partners.
- 3+ years’ experience with the design and development of Tableau visualization solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience with the design and optimization of SQL queries
- Experience with creation of users, groups, projects, workbooks and the appropriate permission sets for Tableau server logons and security checks.
- Dashboards and document designing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of reports performance optimization; perform basic administrative tasks across environments
- Perform development activities from gathering requirements and designing solutions, through developing code / reports, to testing and release / deployment.
- Ability to analyze and dissect user requirements and build front-end BI applications according to specifications.
- Collaborate with end users, project stakeholders and support partners to identify needs, goals, and business models.
- Create complex formulas and calculations within Tableau to meet the needs of complex business logic