Business Planner - Senior Level
16535 Via Esprillo San Diego, California 92127
Business Planner – Senior Level
Would you love to work for one of the leading electronics companies in the world? Are you an expert in Business Planning?
ektello is seeking talent for a Sr. Business Planner to work for in one of our top professional and consumer electronic, gaming, and entertainment corporations in the world in San Diego! Our client boasts a wide range of electronic and gaming hardware along with revenues in the music, film, and television entertainment industries and if this interests you please keep reading!
- Ensure PO (Procurement Orders) placed in each week is adequate and strategic enough to support the future market demands.
- Deliver accurate and complete financial information in legitimate format (Simulation File), provide efficient & proactive finance support through monthly close process to direct reporting line and above.
- Arrange monthly Channel PSI review (Seihan) meeting with each CPFR planners and issue meeting minutes.
- Collaborate with Tokyo and Malaysian Factory counterparts in timely manner on various topics including PO adjustment, sales forecasts inquiries and any special project like production advancement, ship hold, product constraint, and other problem solution.
- Occasionally communicate with each Sales team on hand inventory availability and incoming schedules.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance is required or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in finance or business planning.
- Expertise of SAP Finance and ERP Modules including BW is a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills; Excel expertise critical.
- Experience and / or understanding of consumer & business technology industry would be a strong advantage.
- Must have proven ability to communicate effectively with Internal and External customers/business partners at various levels.
- Strong analytical skills dealing with vast amount of data and details.
- Skill of identifying weaknesses in processes and recommending continuous improvement initiatives.
- Solid understanding of sales marketing and business planning in performing sales & profit analysis.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.