Business Process Analyst II
500 Woodward Detroit, MI 48226
Business Process Analyst II
If you have a passion for finance and want to work with one of the top 25 financial holding companies in the United States, then there could be an exciting opportunity for you!
ektello is hiring a Business Process Analyst II for our client in Detroit, MI. Our client has been around since 1919, but redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. They offer financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Our client has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full-service auto finance operations in the country, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Do you enjoy tackling new challenges every day? If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and working in a close-knit team, then this is the right opportunity for you! As a Policy & Process Analyst you will be an essential part of the Policy and Process team, responsible for developing new procedural documentation, policies, Management Resources Guides and Process Flows for each of the Processes out of the main operating tool (Alfa). Is responsible for tracking policy changes as part of our Change Management governance. Conducts annual policy and procedures reviews on the key areas of risk within the Value Stream. Coordinate issuance of Bulletins out to Operations to notify of major changes within our policies. Coordinate the efforts to ensure all request for updates to procedures have been properly approved and then updated in our procedural manual / call center tool.
Generally reporting to a Supervisor, Manager or Director within assigned business unit, the Policy and Process Analyst provides support and recommendations in several areas. Contacts are primarily with immediate manager, other personnel in group or support staff from other areas. Establish processes to anticipate customer needs. Work collaboratively with the rest of the servicing organization and our client’ s business units to fulfill consumer needs and ensure corporate objectives and all compliance requirements are met (e.g., OPEX, timeliness metrics, accuracy metrics, customer satisfaction metrics, cross-sell metrics, employee development, etc.). Lead to succeed vs. managing to avoid failure. Drive our client’ s Servicing strategic imperatives by maintaining regular communications with employees or vendor partners for the purpose of:
- providing clear line of sight to business unit targets and results
- clarifying roles and purpose
- mentoring employees to improve results, exhibit leadership behaviors, expand knowledge base and facilitate development
- Under general supervision, responsible for performing routine research and analysis to support business operations and present findings to manager or project leader
- Determine best practices and suggest how to improve current practices and processes; develop recommendations
- Assist in interpreting and administering operational policies and procedures
- Coordinate the involvement of our client’ s stakeholders as necessary
- Develop, validate and maintain step-by-step instructions/training materials
- Under general supervision, design, coordinate and implement process changes to achieve the greatest efficiency and quality possible.
- Monitor performance to identify and help correct performance problems and provide feedback regarding areas requiring attention
- Bring compliance issues and proposed solutions to the attention of manager or project leader
- Under general supervision, provide strategic support for project and continuous improvement teams
- Assist in developing appropriate metrics to measure business performance across the organization
- Under general supervision, work on projects that provide process and project management, facilitation, and consulting tools to achieve business objectives
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate / Bachelor’ s degree in business related discipline preferred. MBA is ideal.
- Knowledge of project management tools and ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- High level of interpersonal skills to effectively work with others
- Thorough understanding of our client’ s products, plans, programs, policies, and procedures
- Solid analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, ability to analyze and map out processes
- Applies concepts, logic, methods and analysis
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Business partnering skills, including good interpersonal skills with ability to work well horizontally and vertically within organization
- Optimistic, embraces possibilities, supportive and motivating; recognizes change as creating opportunities
- Exhibit a strong work ethic and high degree of self-motivation
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.) and client specific application and database programs.
Professional Services Recruiter
I’ve been on both sides of the table when it comes to recruiting – working for them and now working as one for ektello; let me use my experience to help you navigate your job search journey! I strive to be respectful of your time and am available to answer any questions you might have when the time is convenient for you.