Business Systems Analyst - 4
999 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
We are searching for an experienced Business Systems Analyst who can work in a fast-paced environment, work with stakeholders to gather business requirements, document those requirements and translate them into technical requirements to build solutions for our partners.
Our ideal candidate would have previous experience working on worker lifecycle management projects involving all functions of the business, working with several technology stacks to automate and simplify the process of onboarding and offboarding all employee types.
- Engage with stakeholders to define and document business requirements
- Liaise with engineers to create technical requirements based upon business requirements to be documented in Jira as stories and tasks.
- Tracks all work within Jira and project artifacts within Confluence.
- Reach out to clients and project leaders in the course of work in order to identify and evaluate user and business requirements.
- Attend all project meetings and document all decisions, action items, etc and report back to the team.
- Provide stakeholder updates and status on project deliverables from Jira.
- Coordinate and manage our engagement with QA resources to test and deploy a quality product
- Facilitate professional and constant communication with overall users on the status of production problems that might arise and inform them about ways of resolving issues.
- Supervise project development processes with clients and vendors for the successful execution of the project.