Business Systems Analyst - 4
999 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
• Engage with stakeholders to define and document business requirements
• Liaise with engineers to create technical requirements based upon business requirements to be documented in Jira as stories and tasks.
• Tracks all work within Jira and project artifacts within Confluence.
• Reach out to clients and project leaders in the course of work in order to identify and evaluate user and business requirements.
• Attend all project meetings and document all decisions, action items, etc and report back to the team.
• Provide stakeholder updates and status on project deliverables from Jira.
• Coordinate and manage our engagement with QA resources to test and deploy a quality product
• Facilitate professional and constant communication with overall users on the status of production problems that might arise and inform them about ways of resolving issues.
• Supervise project development processes with clients and vendors for the successful execution of the project.
Meet Your Recruiter
I want you to love your job as much as I love mine – let’s find you that ideal fit! I promise to pull out all the stops for you, because what you want is what I want. Don’t worry about hours, either – I’ll be available to hash out your next career move any time.