Business Systems Analyst - Financial
888 Brannan St San Francisco, CA 94107
Financial Business Systems Analyst (#7298)
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service?
ektello is currently hiring a Financial Business Systems Analyst for one of the our most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
The successful candidate will work very closely with the Cash Operations team and will be responsible for analyzing processes and data related to the movement of cash that occurs on their web platform. They will have extensive experience in payment systems (primarily credit card) and will have had vast exposure to dealing with and administering bank and processor files and reconciliation systems like ReconArt, ReconPlus, and/or Frontier (Fiserv). The assignment is expected to run for 3 months with a strong possibility of extension, even becoming a direct hire position for the right candidate.
- Partner with the Payments Engineering and Cash Operations teams to analyze and design automated reconciliation processes for large volumes of data in a complex and growing environment.
- Configure, audit, and troubleshoot our reconciliation system.
- Anticipate and proactively address issues in order to minimize disruptions to our teams.
- Assess and plan configuration for new types of integrations and business needs.
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve the reconciliation and, as an extension, audit support.
- Build strong relationships with functional areas of Finance (CashOps is our primary partner) and beyond with a sincere interest in understanding their needs Thorough documentation capabilities for support of the system.
- Must have ReconArt or ReconPlus or Frontier (Fiserv) experience.
- Experience administering automated financial reconciliation system in a complex and growing environment
- 5+ years working with global financial applications
- Strong technical experience with payment systems is required.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent communication and organization skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with others This role requires strong business acumen as well as an ability to translate business requirements into global process and systems that drive consistent data processing, reconciliation and analysis.
- CREDIT CARD
# of Positions: 1
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 3-months plus (The assignment is expected to run for 3 months with a strong possibility of extension, even becoming a direct hire position for the right candidate.)