Business Systems Analyst 2
10400 Northeast 4th Street Bellevue, WA 98004
The main function of a business systems analyst is to analyze science, engineering, business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems.
A typical business systems analyst is responsible for analyzing user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations.
Mainly the business system for this role will be associated with sub-system of eCom such like Sales Tax engine, Payment Gateway and interface eCom transaction to SAP system.
- Gather requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers.
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Support operation team to get recurring data set monthly base.
- Experience with major ERP products. SAP experience will be highly preferred.
- Basic knowledge or experience of eCommerce industry.
- Basic knowledge of tax technology.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one' s time.
- Basic knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models.
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 2-4 years experience required.
Preferred candidates would be having advanced excel skill and experience with SAP and Vertex O series.
No items found.