Business Systems Analyst II
Off-site Dullus, VA 197478
• Specific knowledge and application of IT services and financial management including budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support.
• Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network / communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development & maintenance.
• Strong to expert skills in data analysis/manipulation.
• Knowledge and application of relational database concepts.
• Skilled at working with large data sets in Excel/Gsheet, quickly detecting and resolving data-related issues and streamlining the underlying processes so they can be included within the Apptio solution.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Finance, or equivalent experience with 5+ years of industry.
• Oracle ERP systems, TBM, TBMA, Apptio, and/or Anaplan knowledge.
• Ability to work independently, but being a strong team player.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to drive the problem resolution process from start to finish.