Business Systems Analyst
300 Fellowship Rd Mt Laurel Township, NJ 08054
Business Systems Analyst
The Business Systems Analyst role will ensure that business solutions adhere to the most efficient solution for the company. The individual will evaluate process efficiency enhancements augmented with technology solutions, when necessary. The methodology and approach solution should be aligned to the IT principles defined in the corporate strategic plan and adhere to the IT Policies defined in the Enterprise Change Management Procedures.
- Work with product owners and business subject matter experts to elicit business requirements and translate business requirements into technical requirements for web application enhancements and initiatives.
- Work with cross-functional team members to ensure user stories are concise, comprehensible, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Work with development team to develop plans and estimates for delivery of user stories.
- Answer ad hoc questions and provide clarification or direction to development and support teams regarding user stories and functions.
- Manage the development and maintenance of project documentation.
- Create data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding.
- Assist in designing and creation of training material and conducted internal training sessions for business users on technology functionalities.
- Work with end users and management to document, design, test and deploy complex processes.
- Data sourcing, data mapping, data migration, data profiling, data mining and documenting data definition.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team and establishing project budget.
- Conduct user acceptance testing to verify performance, reliability and identify any issues.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed, follows through on commitments, and pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
- Bachelor’ s degree required in related field
- Five plus years’ relevant experience. Financial industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with teams
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize according to the strategic direction of the organization, ability to meet deadlines and follow through on the completion of high-profile projects and initiatives
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the proven ability to multi-task
- Technical aptitude with strong logical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience with Agile Software Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps practices
- Experience in Web, Ecommerce and Mobile technology-based projects
- Experience with Jira and Confluence preferred