Business Systems Analyst
999 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
**THIS IS A W2 CONTRACT ROLE, ONSITE IN SAN FRANCISCO **
We are searching for an experienced Business Systems Analyst who can work in a fast-paced environment, work with stakeholders to gather business requirements, document those requirements and translate them into technical requirements to build solutions for our partners.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience working with content management platforms, preferably headless CMS platforms. Some daily configuration tasks including permissions, roles, content type management will be included in this role.
- Stakeholder POC for business and technical requirements.
- Engage with stakeholders to define and document business requirements
- Liaise with engineers to create technical requirements based upon business requirements to be documented in Jira as stories and tasks.
- Tracks all work within Jira and project artifacts within Confluence.
- Reach out to clients and project leaders in the course of work in order to identify and evaluate user and business requirements.
- Attend all project meetings and document all decisions, action items, etc and report back to the team.
- Manage CMS roles, permissions, users, and other administrative functions
- Create support documentation related to the CMS program to promote self-service
- Provide stakeholder updates and status on project deliverables from Jira.
- Coordinate and manage our engagement with QA resources to test and deploy a quality product
- Supervise project development processes with clients and vendors for the successful execution of the project.
- Continual service improvement process owner designing reporting capabilities that support content management best practices within Contentstack, Google Analytics and other reporting tools
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.