Business Systems Analyst
30001 Van Dyke Ave Warren, MI 48093
Business Systems Analyst
Are you a car enthusiast that’ s curious about the other side of the auto-industry?
ektello is looking for a Business Systems Analyst for one of the most iconic client in Warren, MI. Our client is among the world’ s largest automakers. They’ re a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts. From electric cars to heavy-duty full-size trucks, they provide a complete range of vehicles that meets the needs and expectations of drivers on a global scale.
- Responsible for logistics diversion costing and reporting (short shipping, rail flush, rail to truck, truck to rail, spot buy, rework product next CDL)
- Create, modify, and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly Finished Vehicle Operations reports
- Provide support in determination of standardized processes and creating them where needed.
- Support efforts to establish Demand/Supply metrics, data collection, and reporting across Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Order Fulfillment, Logistics, and Supply Chain.
- Provide business support for all strategic data projects within Demand Supply.
- Establishes uses and supports integration and communications among, applications, databases and technology platforms
- Uses and administers company technology practices, standards and procedures
- Manages an inventory of technology related assets hardware, software, application systems, databases, licenses, products
- Assists in the assessment and documentation of business opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications
- Elicits and clearly defines and documents Customer needs and associated requirements
- Analyzes a variety of work processes and associated document and information flow
- Analyzes and documents logical relationships among the data, process or events
- Defines and implements specific technical foundation for an application (software, data bases, and hardware)
- Designs effective graphic user interface desktop workstation
- Implements new or enhanced applications into a production environment
- Delivers new or enhanced applications utilizing a variety of formal methodologies and disciplines
- May guide and advise less experienced business systems analysts.
- Excellent working knowledge of Logistics and supply chains; Experience in Outbound Logistics
- Technical proficiency working with analytic platforms, databases and reporting tools (Tableau, Microsoft BI, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of data mining/analytics via data warehouse and SQL (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Practical knowledge of basic statistical and mathematical tools for problem solving and data analysis
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in simple, visual terms suitable to a wide cross-section of audiences (data storytelling)
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work in sometimes ambiguous situations
- Ability to coordinate activities across multiple organizations within our client
- Project Management skills
- High level of sound logic and analytical ability
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others motivate employee and elicit work output
- Ability to guide and advise less experienced business systems analysis personnel
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology industry trends, directions and market experience; ability to relate them to own organization
- Knowledge of architectural concepts, principles, and tools relevant to infrastructure, information, Applications, organizational structure, etc.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies (new to company systems as well as those that are new to the information systems industry)
- Knowledge of tools, techniques and good practices for protecting the integrity of corporate data and associated processing, company technology practices, standards and procedures
- Familiarity with company' s information architecture and information management methodologies
- Familiarity with the existing and planned software technology and the global, regional and local software architecture and infrastructure components
- Training in college level computer systems
- Training in engineering computer applications
- MBA or equivalent training preferred
- Bachelor’ s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Business, Engineering or Operations Management, Computer Science or Predictive Analytics