C++, Linux, Autosar / Embedded Software Engineer
29755 Louis Chevrolet Rd. Warren, Michigan 48093
Embedded Software Engineer
Are you a car enthusiast that’ s curious about the other side of the auto-industry?
ektello is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer for one of the most iconic client in Warren, MI. Our client is among the world’ s largest automakers. They’ re a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts. From electric cars to heavy-duty full-size trucks, they provide a complete range of vehicles that meets the needs and expectations of drivers on a global scale.
- Develop best in class embedded software using C/C++, Java and QNX/Linux expertise.
- Deploy and maintain the software for future enhancements.
- Work with our client’ s business leads and engineering specialists to identify, capture and refine system requirements.
- Provide robust and elegant software solutions.
- Facilitate internal developers or third-party companies to develop, integrate, and test software deliveries using embedded diagnostic and development tools.
- Coordinate and participate in architecture, requirements, code, and test case reviews.
- Work closely with other team leads to support triage and resolution of difficult system problems in a timely manner.
- Interact with internal customers, vendors and external organizations to refine understanding of requirements and identify opportunities for innovation.
- Work with program management and Product Owners to define sprints and releases.
- Experience with AUTOSAR.
- Linux Curl functions, LibCurl.
- Linux command library.
- Experience with mobile devices and online services integration is highly desired.
- Experience working in any flavor of the Agile Software Development method e.g. SCRUM.
- Experience in developing automotive infotainment solutions.
- Prior experience with vehicle audio/media, navigation data and vehicle data services is highly preferred.
- Experience using Certicom or WolfSSL libraries for implementing TLS.
- Experience working with VM' s Experience.
- Experience in the automotive industry and working directly with OEMs.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing the multi-threaded software application using C, C++, C#.
- Working experience in any of OS environment like QNX, POSIX, or embedded Linux.
- Experience with Automotive protocols such as UDS, CAN.
- Demonstrated performance in a position requiring both high creativity and engineering technical excellence.
- History of success in applying advanced technology to enhance usability of complex systems.
- Ability to work in cross-functional disciplines which includes Engineering, Information Technology, Technical Support.
- Embedded Software application development experience in automotive and/or portable consumer electronic devices.
- Strong evidence of career performance excellence in position of ever increasing levels of responsibility and challenge.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team.
- Experience with automotive Ethernet.
- 2-3 years’ experience in vehicle communication.