C++/Python/ADAS Developer / Automotive Controls Algorithm Engineer 1
William Durant Boulevard Warren, MI 48092
Automotive Controls Algorithm Engineer (#7816)
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop innovative tools and software for autonomous vehicle simulation system.
- To develop and test applications on gaming platforms like Unity and Unreal.
- To write test scripts and implement algorithms to be run on these platforms.
- Implement the system in a HIL and SIL environment
- Work involves innovation, development, execution, and verification of control system requirements, architecture, algorithm and software. Independent judgment is used with minimal supervision.
- Extensive programming experience with C++/Python on a Linux platform
- Experience with simulation and validation of ADAS technologies
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Hands-on experience developing ADAS simulation and validation components in HIL or SIL environment
- Experience with Linux networking stack (TCP, UDP socket programming)
- Experience with game engines such as Unity 3D and Unreal Engine 4, shading language (e.g. OpenGL), computer graphics knowledge.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Master’ s Degree preferred
Location: Warren, MI
Duration: Long-term Contract (13 months)