CA PPM Clarity Developer
7600 Leesburg Pike Falls Church, VA 22043
CA Clarity PPM Developer
“ Are you a Clarity Developer who is passionate about delivering solutions to complex problems? Do you pride yourself on empowering clients to achieve their vision?
ektello is currently looking for a Clarity Developer for one of our top federal government consulting clients in Falls Church, VA. Our client prides itself on providing reliable and collaborative services in industries such as Cybersecurity, Cloud Services, IT Modernization, and more.”
We have an opportunity for a Clarity Developer to join our talented consulting team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical design and functional implementation of key initiative enhancements of the Enterprise Project and Portfolio Management platform (CA' s Clarity SaaS platform). This position will utilize technical qualities to successfully design the solution, provide overall guidance to the client, and support implementation and maintenance of the solution.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Scope design work including translating design into functional Clarity configurations (portlets, XOG, reports, etc.)
- Configure and customize Clarity to meet customer needs
- Interact with customer to describe pros and cons of various solution options
- Translate customer functional requirements into a technical solution and demonstrate the intended outcome will meet the customer requirements
- Conduct product and configuration demos with the customer to obtain input regarding usability and design
- Identify, assess and resolve technical and business problems/issue/risks and facilitate issue resolution and risk mitigation
- Scripting in Clarity, XOG, NSQL and GEL
- Interact with CA Support to resolve issues related to implementation and performance
- Create reports using various options within Clarity – including Crystal Reports and Xcelcius. JasperSoft
- A BS degree in the related field plus a minimum of seven years experience as a technical analyst or consultant in an IT/IS environment required, or a Master degree in the related field with a minimum of five years of experience.
- Minimum two years of Clarity Technical Design and Implementation with demonstrated track record of success in multiple projects
- Knowledge of Clarity best practices
- Certification as a Clarity Technical Solution Provider
- Experience supporting and enhancing enterprise business solutions, especially Enterprise Portfolio Management Systems
- Track record of building or participating as a member of high performing teams
- Consistent flexibility, resilience, and resourcefulness
Must be able to efficiently manage the customer and internal resources to meet the established milestones and targeted completion dates.
- Courage and self-confidence in dealing with issues and in broadly communicating information across the organization
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to navigate through ambiguity and provide a structured problem solving approach
- Knowledge of Federal Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) and IT Portfolio Management process in the government space is a plus
- Prior work experience in a scrum based agile environment is a plus
- Genuine desire to learn is essential.
This position is located in the Washington DC metro region.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.