CRM Data Strategist
1000 Darden Center Dr orlando, Florida 32837
CRM Data Strategist
Our client’ s restaurants feature some of the most recognizable and successful brands in full-service dining. They create memorable experiences for 380 million guests in hundreds of communities across North America. They are also the world’ s largest full-service restaurant company.
ektello is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about bettering the client’ s brand and its ongoing mission to significantly enhance the way people live, work and play.
- Act as the single Point of Contact and partner with brand teams and CRM team to develop and implement data-driven marketing strategies to effectively leverage guest data, ultimately to allow us to increase guest engagement through all channels (email, SMS, direct mail, online display, social media and other channels) where we can find our guests for various strategic initiatives
- Provides day-to-day management of CRM activities; communicates as needed and ensures all projects are executed, partners with brand DP Lead to develop co-authored recommendations on web changes driven by data, and share learnings from other brands
- Partners with CRM & Loyalty, Online Analytics, Digital Activation Team, Consumer Insights, our client’ s Advanced Analytics, and Business Finance & Strategy to help bring a consolidated data POV to the brands for them to leverage in developing their marketing briefs.
- Provides strategic input to identify optimal content needed for CRM campaigns (Campaign Management) based on target segment and promotion being developed, representing the overall voice of the brand.
- Leads the guest data request for a specific brand activity, promotion or event to be able to understand the type of guest who engages in regard to transactions, as well as the potential audience for any future marketing.
- Develops and uses project timelines and calendars for CRM projects leveraging guest data, partnering with Brands Digital Team, Media Agency, Email Marketing Team, etc.
- Creates testing recommendations for First Party / CRM data activation in all appropriate channels
- Consolidates and reports out from various data driven campaigns to help the brands understand performance and optimization opportunities
- Develops analysis where needed to help create a campaign post-mortem with recommendations and findings including data and reports from agencies and other groups.
- Leverages analytics teams to measure and construct test designs in both creative development and display channels.
- Develops the guest purchase funnel by partnering with various groups within the organization such as research, insights, and marketing analytics, across departments to help brands deliver on personalized experiences across channels
- Collaborates and interacts with Marketing leaders and agency partners to ensure programs differentiate and enhance the core Brand, while reflecting its strategic position
- Acts as a lead supporting the brands on various data driven projects partnering with website optimization and testing team as well as collaborating with brands media agency partners.
- Works alongside brand teams to develop effective CRM strategies to build loyalty and advocacy with guests
- Acts as subject matter expert and identification of trends in digital channels
- Establishes and champions a positive, vibrant culture within the work group that is consistent with our client' s values
- Develops and manages the documentation including visually showcasing targeting, testing, and campaign strategies
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience building marketing strategies, working with multiple media channels, overseeing marketing calendars and using content to inspire.
- Experience and ability to use data and marketing analytics to better understand guests
- Experience in developing digital strategies that drives performance against KPIs
- Understanding of analytics, SEO, digital media, and platforms and monitoring tools
- Working knowledge of current consumer and industry behaviors trends, attitudes, preferences, and needs required
- Understanding of financial reporting and budgets
- Knowledge of advertising and media
- Must have excellent agency management skills
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- Bachelor' s degree in Marketing, Business, or a relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills