Campaign Marketing Manager
75 ARLINGTON ST Boston, Massachusetts 02116
Campaign Marketing Manager
Do you think education is the most important thing in the world? Are you always learning and try to inspire others to learn about new skills and subjects? This role is for you!
ektello is seeking talent to fill our Campaign Marketing Manager for one of our top education professionals in the world in Boston, Massachusetts. Our client strives to spread the benefits of education worldwide with an array of technologies, products, and services that cater address social and environmental impacts and needs.
- Work with Campaign Strategist partner, Insights, Global Performance Marketing, and OneDotCom teams to consult, inform and shape campaign channel plan and to ensure successful planning and measurement of campaign, gather metrics, report on ROI and results/achievements.
- Work closely with internal teams to create/refine project documentation for large scale projects that include but are not limited to: promotional campaigns, content development, webinars, new web pages, email, SEM, event materials, and print collateral.
- Partner with Campaign Strategist to develop the marketing budget to support activity tied to strategy and revenue forecast.
- Ensure campaign delivery plans remain on track and on budget. Regularly update stakeholders and partners on the performance of marketing campaign vs. defined goals.
- Provide timely and regular status reports and post-campaign analysis with insightful observations about opportunities to refine and recalibrate existing and future tactics.
- Working collaboratively with other groups, will set and monitor KPIs by channel and market segment. Continually optimizing campaigns and channels to reach and exceed business goals and revenue opportunities.
- Ensure relevant business stakeholders are kept informed at each stage of campaign.
- Bachelor' s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- 5+ years’ experience managing marketing materials, campaign development and production in a fast-paced, high-volume, environment.
- Experience working within a corporate marketing environment or in an account services role at an advertising or marketing services agency.
- Ability to plan, manage, prioritize and successfully complete multiple complex projects simultaneously and in budget, while measuring progress.
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills and ability to partner with internal teams.
- Positive and effective interpersonal skills and ability to use these to influence outcomes by communicating with persuasiveness and candor. Ability to appreciate the diversity of stakeholder interactions and adapt style and approach accordingly.
- Ability to apply creative thinking and imagination to campaign development, planning and execution with focus on the target audience.
- Ability to work under pressure, meets deadlines, remain positive and calm, and supportive.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office Suite programs, Google programs/apps
- Experience working with Project Management Systems such as JIRA is beneficial.