Cloud Services Engineer
500 Staples Drive Framingham, MA 01702
Do you have relentlessly high standards and are not satisfied with the status quo? Are you highly self-motivated, directed, have keen attention to detail, and proven analytical and problem-solving abilities? Then apply to join a growing and forward- thinking team.
ektello is working with a retail leader to find 4 Cloud Services Engineers. This is a direct hire opportunity and a chance to be part of an exciting initiative team to employ Cloud strategies across the country for one of the top eCommerce companies in the United States.
Must be able to work direct without sponsorship
Salary is based on experience
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in an operational role with focus on digital solutions.
- Expert troubleshooting skills with an emphasis on the holistic view.
- 1 to 2 years of experience with Cloud Technologies at least half of which should be on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience supporting and configuring Middleware and database technologies (e.g. Tomcat, NGINX, Apache, Couchbase, PostreSQL, etc.)
- Hands on experience with tool sets related to automation, orchestration and managing cloud infrastructure (Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with configuring and deploying monitoring tools and troubleshooting in a cloud infrastructure preferably in Microsoft Azure platform to address performance and stability
- Be well versed in Microsoft Azure cloud solutions, architecture, related technologies and their inter-dependencies
- Experience with supporting and troubleshooting various OS (Linux, Windows, Unix, etc.) network and application issues.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related field with continuous and progressive experience.