Collections Associate II (Part Time)
2000 Westinghouse Drive Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Collections Associate II
The Work Itself
- Responsible for managing and collecting all the outstanding accounts receivables from dealership customers. Including recovering overdue payments on dealership accounts.
- Resolve dealership customer billing issues and reducing the amount of accounts receivables.
- Collection of lump sum settlements for future retail-related chargebacks/negotiating lump sum settlement payments.
- Research any discrepancies.
- Encourage the dealer to find alternative payment solutions.
- Contact dealership personnel by phone/mail and assist them to make payments.
- Frequent contact with dealership personnel, matrix partners, and outside partners.
- Conduct all conversations in a clear, friendly, and professional manner.
- Verify all personal identifying information. Use Microsoft programs and client-specific database to review the accounts for any previous notations and to find answers to questions.
- When circumstances indicate, communicate with appropriate offices for follow up.
- Maintain strict confidentiality with customer account information.
The Skills You Bring
- Bachelors degree in a business-related field required and/or 3+ years in financial services or similar industry; education may be used as a proxy for experience.
- Strong communication and effective listening skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Excel).
- Persuasive speaking skills.
- Ability to use positive language.
Location: Cranberry Township, PA
Duration: 6+ month contract
Work Hours: Part-Time - 20 hours per week