Community Specialist, Experiences
888 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Our client' s Experiences team is growing, and looking for an experienced Event Planner / Community Specialist to help their team connect, engage, and inspire experience hosts in North America. You' ll support online and offline projects that help educate and inspire Experience Hosts to connect and succeed.
Our client' s Experiences are activities designed and led by inspiring locals. They go beyond the typical tour or class, immersing guests in each hosts unique world. Community is at the heart of our client' s values and the key differentiator for our experiences marketplace.
This person must be bilingual (English and Spanish) and can sit in SF, LA, NY, Seattle, or Portland
• Plan and execute community events
• Oversee event logistics and coordination: venue, catering, site visits, etc.
• Manage event marketing and communications
• Track and report on events
• Manage online community groups
• Gather and report community data
• Monitor online community activities
• Develop localized content to be shared
• Coordinate translation of content when needed
• Tracking and supporting most engaged community members
• Maintain regular communication, give support, and gather feedback
• Find unique opportunities to reward, feature, and engage