Computer Systems Analyst 5
111 T.W. Alexander Dr Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Quality Assurance Analyst
- As a member of the IT Team, the contractor shall perform quality assurance mainly on web sites and applications
- Perform Quality Assurance of Web sites and application duties:
- Testing for Section 508 compliance.
- Verifying that content meets Web style and writing guides.
- Software functional testing such as defect testing, alpha or beta testing, continuous integration testing, and regression testing.
- Software non-functional testing such as performance testing, usability testing, and destructive testing.
- Designing QA plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Documenting and reporting findings.
- Performing independently or, in conjunction with a Designer, usability testing.
- Perform Quality Assurance related duties:
- Coordinating with the IT Team and Web Team.
- Contribute to working projects and operations.
- Work ticket queue management activities.
- Perform audit baselines.
- Maintain and monitor schedules of needed reviews.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related discipline; four (4) years of specialized experience plus a High School Diploma is equivalent to a Bachelor’ s degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a computer related field.
- Three (3) years of hands-on experience in websites, web applications, and UI automation testing.
- Three (3) years of hands-on experience with testing
- One (1) year of hands-on experience with the latest Section 508 requirements and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- One (1) year of hands-on experience implementing test automation using Selenium or Bamboo.
- Experience with working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, and/or Jenkins.
- Experience with performance testing and security testing.
- SQL query writing skills.
- Experience using open source QA tools such as HTML Validator, WebAIM Wave, and ColorZilla.
- Strong troubleshooting background.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including documentation.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
DELIVERABLES. Upon request, the contractor shall provide documentation evidence of any and/or all work product, including, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Work products and documents related to Quality Assurance of Web sites and application duties.
- Work products and documents related to Quality Assurance related duties.