Consumer Marketing Analyst
1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, FL 32819
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a marketing analyst looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Consumer Marketing Analyst for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, FL! Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
Research Related Skills:
• Experience with structured survey writing, questionnaire design and programming.
• Unstructured, semi-structured, and structured interviewing and focus group design and moderation a plus.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions and percentages.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret spread sheets.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
• Experience with Univariate Methods required;
• Experience with multivariate methods a plus
• Experience with statistical package (like SPSS) required.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form in English.
• Ability to define problems, assemble data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to tell the story behind the data.
• Bachelor’ s degree required from a 4-yr college or university; Acceptable majors include Marketing, Research, Statistics, Business Analytics, Any of the Social Sciences, Economics, Math, Finance, or related field.
• Master’ s degree a plus; highly relevant to this industry.
• 1-5 years of experience in marketing research on either client or vendor side required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Leadership experience not required at this level, however must be comfortable interacting with clients and peers; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Participate in the design, development and implementation of ad-hoc research projects for the purpose of better understanding both current and potential guests of the client, and business issues.
• Marketing and sales research including ad testing, product naming, brand awareness and health tracking.
• Operational research on in park guest behaviors, preferences, and reactions to new and altered ride, merchandise, and dining experiences.
• Research that supports Strategy and Business Development in market sizing and segmentation.
• Other ancillary ad hoc projects to support Universal Orlando Creative and Universal Parks and Resorts research needs.