Contact Center IT Project Manager
105 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Contact Center Sr. Technical Project Manager
**W2 contract, Onsite in Ridgefield Park, NJ**
The position is to manage contact center telecom projects and support day to day tasks working with SDSA. Meet with them and manage IT tickets, helpdesk, coordinating efforts, timelines, deliverables.
Duties & Responsibilities
- IT Vendor Management to include management of KPI' s, development teams, and overall governance.
- Assists with the Operational Support
- Responsible for the Operational support of Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Speech-Recognition, Desktop Screen-Pop / Soft-Phone applications,, technology for subscriber-facing Chat, plus real-time and historical reporting systems.
- Responsible for maintenance and upgrades to all call center technology and support tools (e.g. scripts), reports, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining the Continuous Process and Operational Improvements into various systems, through actions such as working on support KPI' s, SLA' s and metrics reporting (such as creating methodologies, templates, and process improvements)
- Manage program and project portfolio for assigned vendors and projects, including determining scope of work, prioritization and use repeatable methodology and processes
- Working as an effective team member to complete project components and assignment tasks.
- Provides day-to-day support, proactive maintenance, and performs independent complex IVR system troubleshooting
- Practices telephony asset management, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information
- Identifies capacity and performance issues to ensure Quality of Service
- Identifies single points of failure and assists in disaster recovery design and planning effort.
- Manage telecom invoices and cost
- Provide technical insight and assist teams in a broad range of phone services such as Call Center support of voice recordings, supervisor features, and reporting
Experience & Skills
- 7 years of experience designing, supporting, and or implementing enterprise-class VoIP and TDM-based voice networks
- Hands-on experience with voice and data products including Genesys, Verint.
- Understanding of Voice/VoIP service provisioning methods, service delivery, SLA metrics, and\ procedures
- Experience designing, configuring and or troubleshooting large enterprise MPLS converged (voice, video & data) networks
- Min 5 years of supporting contact center operations
- Experience with complex IVR’ s that include interactive data capture and response via API.
- Experience and or a solid understanding of QoS/CoS policies and priority queuing - WAN & LAN
- Understanding of enterprise architectures, routing, and transport protocols IPSLA & Netflow monitoring/management
- Willing to work overtime and on-call as necessary to meet organizational needs and SLAs
- IVR Data analysis to identify customer experience and opportunity for improvement
- Power point presentation skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to manage multiple projects at a time and manage workload with a minimum supervision.
- Risk taker and problem solver.
- Experience should include Supporting Call Center Operations in the following:
- IVR Technologies
- Call Routing (Verint)
- Genesys Softphone
- Agent Desktop
- Agent Efficiency and Call Outcome Reporting
- BS/BA Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PMP/PMI certification preferred but not required
- 6-10 year’ s Technical Project Management experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.