Content & Community Strategy Manager
1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information?
ektello is looking for A Content & Community Strategy Manager for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, FL.
Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
IMPORTANT: This is a full time & onsite 6-month contract position that has the HIGH potential of getting extended or going perm! This contract DOES include health, dental & vision benefit options, PTO & Holiday Pay
The Trade Content and Community Manager leads the requirements and oversees all communication and the creation of all digital content that supports the community engagement calendar from strategy through execution.
They will work closely with cross-functional teams, business partners and vendors to define, develop, and execute deployment of all community related digital assets while ensuring timeliness in delivery and ensuring the content meets system requirements and is aligned to meet business and community goals.
- Responsible for leveraging trade social channels to develop ongoing engagement with our trade audiences.
- Developing and executing on custom Trade content strategies.
- Oversee the Trade Social community engagement calendar through providing direction and delivering relevant and authentic content that supports the strategy, timing and engagement goals.
- Lead the communication and direction through all business channels to support community objectives.
- Lead development with cross-functional teams, business partners and vendors to plan, organize, secure and manage resources to support all community digital content needs.
- Ensure development lifecycle and implementation policies and governance procedures as applicable.
- Independently research, analyze, identify, document and communicate tasks to communicate community project goals and facilitate project deliverables.
- Partner to secure assets and provide direction on content creation for the community which could include blog posts, social tool kits, videos and training content
- Develop and oversee the real-time customer engagement and community management strategy and workflow SOP’ s for the Trade social channels
- Lead the review and resolution of community questions/issues in a timely manner though partnering with appropriate internal SMEs throughout the business to get information and escalate issues where necessary.
- Drive a positive user experience through providing an “ insider voice” to act as a liaison to the business and business resources.
- Engage with Community “ Brand Advocates” to understand how to continue to drive value on behalf of the users and fuel continuous organic engagement.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’ s degree is preferred in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Business or related field.
- 3-5 years equivalent work experience.
- Experience preferred in Salesforce
- Experience in digital content production, social communities, project management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires the use of sound business judgment in coordinating the requirements of the user group(s) for a project.
- Conflict resolution and problem solving techniques required.
- Good in presentation, facilitation, communication, and strong attention to detail required.