2230 East Imperial Highway El Segundo, CA 90245
We are seeking an Website Content Strategist & Curator for our client leading the charge when it comes to redefining & disrupting the Entertainment, Content & Telecommunication industries,
You must be a smart, enthusiastic, and creative thought leader, with a strong background in digital & web environments; to help define, develop and deliver content strategies for our digital related products and services.
- Define and execute on the content curation strategy.
- Continually refine the approach to content curation, including refinement to approaches and algorithms that drive better customer engagement with the products and platform.
- Conceive of, and execute on, sponsored content curation strategies and partnerships with content producers.
- Drive engagement in platforms through relevant and timely content curatio
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing, Analytics, and Content Acquisition teams to keep abreast of content trends, including researching and unearthing unique compelling content that should be surfaced to our customers
- Identify and create custom curation categories to match rising trends, aggregating content across content providers to provide an uninterrupted stream of related content
- Drive overall platform usage and engagement
- Develop editorial voice across platform
- Oversee work performed by others to ensure quality and efficiency of content publication
- Partner with internal teams to develop and deliver on a roadmap that leads to a more engaging content experience.
- Leverage analytics to help customers engage with the right content.
- Personalization Strategy (customization, app “ learns” your behavior, dynamic user profiles, etc.)
- Engage with revenue generating teams and content providers to execute on custom curation strategies that tie to business goals
- Define the platform approach to Sponsored or Paid Curation, balancing algorithm driven personalization with promoted content to ensure high quality customer experience
- Continually engage with a broad group of stakeholders to define daily/weekly/monthly curation plans that keep sponsored content fresh while still meeting revenue and engagement goals
- Execute the strategy working with Analytics, Customer Experience, and Product Engineering to deliver on these custom curation strategies
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with the following:
- digital platforms
- recommendation engines
- digital customer engagement tactics
- digital content distribution
- digital publishing tools such as WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager
- Content Management Systems and tools
- Prior experience (3+ years) as a content curation manager or directly related experience
- Ability to lead and motivate a team through collaboration and coaching
- Excellent organizational skills and experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to plan and work through complex challenges with a team of creative problem-solvers
- Strategic thinking and collaborative consensus building
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent required
- Strong strategic thinking skills and ability to balance customer experience and economic considerations
- Comfort/familiarity of leveraging applied analytics for marketing purposes
- Prior experience with e-commerce is a plus
- History of working closely with engineering/IT teams to deliver product enhancements
- Copywriting and Editing experience