1050 carribean way miami, FL 33132
ektello is searching for a Content Strategist to work for one of our top hospitality and tourism clients in Miami, FL! Our client is one of the top cruise line operators in the world.
Our client is looking to hire a Digital Content Producer to join its growing Digital Marketing Content team. The Digital Content Producer is both storyteller and product marketer – bringing together the content and assets of our client' s brand and the products and services they provide and weaving them into a compelling visual story for their audience. This person would be responsible for gathering, designing, assembling and potentially coding new marketing pages for our client' s website. As a member of the Content Production team, you will work closely with several other producers to ensure our client' s team follows brand guidelines while organizing a best-in-class experience and always tell a great story. The ideal candidate is resourceful, can quickly orient themselves when a new problem arises, is a quick learner and a great collaborator willing to pull themselves and their teammates up by the bootstraps.
• Bachelor' s degree
• 2+ years content marketing experience including website content, email, and social
• 2+ years brand/product marketing experience
Skills + Capabilities:
• Intermediate experience with web design and UI - portfolio desired upon request
• Intermediate experience with responsive mobile UI
• Experience working in a content management system
• Knowledge of enterprise systems like Adobe Experience Manager preferred
• Experience with copywriting and image/asset editing and selection
• Experience with information management and organization, including website information architecture, database, and file/asset management
• Strong communication and organization skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Motivated self-starter, able to work independently and with a team on large, department-wide projects
• Proactive and resourceful thinker, proposing new ideas and thinking strategically about the tasks in front of them