Copywriter / Proofreader / Editor
6649 Westwood Blvd Suite 500 Orlando, Florida 32821
ektello is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about bettering the client’ s brand and its ongoing mission to significantly enhance the way people live, work and play.
- Adherence to Associated Press style guidelines.
- Conduct quality control checks on final drafts and printers' proofs.
- Proofread and participate in internal review of proposals, new documentation, templates, fulfillment products, and miscellaneous literature.
- Perform copyediting on various print and online materials as assigned.
- Accurately maintain workflow records and files for archiving.
- Ensure accuracy of content, spelling and grammar for a variety of deliverables.
- Monitor consistency of all material within style and established guidelines.
- Copyedit as needed to maintain clarity and consistency in tone.
- Fact-check for accuracy of content and product images.
- Confirm print specs and layout.
- Review of final printer' s proofs for accuracy.
- Manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment and easily adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to check spelling, grammar, punctuation and facts quickly and accurately.
- “ On Call” Monday – Friday, 8 hours, as needed.
- Must be available, as needed, to come into the office for physical printer proofs.
- Attend department meetings as necessary (exact schedule TBD).
- Agency Update (quarterly).
- Bagels & Banter (every 2 weeks).
- AE/Production staff meetings (every 2 weeks).
- Creative/Copy meetings (every 2 weeks).
- Meet with copywriters once a week or every other week to find out what they’ re working on and if there’ s anything new to share or learn.
- Share new proofreading/content findings with team, as needed.
- Proofreader must use online proofing system for all projects.