1221 Avenue of Americas New York, New York 100020
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Copywriter looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Copywriter for one of our top multimedia clients in New York City. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Actively participate in the development of cross-portfolio multi-platform concepts.
- Work alongside our Brand Creative and Strategic Marketing teams to bring proposals to life with smart storytelling, including writing proposal copy and creating presentation materials
- Conceptualize creative concepts.
- Serve as a thought leader on the ways our client’ s strategic partnerships can support advertisers’ objectives.
- Keep apprised of all relevant client, industry and technology developments.
- Identify and keep abreast of the latest trends and advertising best practices.
- Brainstorm and ideate with integrated teams to create the best possible solution.
- Be up-to-speed in latest digital trends and tools in the various spaces.
- Bachelor’ s degree in marketing, communications or similar field.
- Minimum 3 years in brand marketing / advertising.
- Proven ability to write for different medias and different voices/styles depending on client/assignment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong conceptual and strategic skills.
- Experience developing successful pitches for advertisers.
- Excellent storytelling, presentation, and general communications skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; with direct past experience in writing and working with creative teams.
- Strong business and personal ethics.
- An entrepreneurial/collaborative spirit Deep organizational knowledge of our client’ s vast portfolio and social.
- Solid knowledge of all things digital across variety of mediums/medias.
- Familiarity with the creative community, especially writing and great conceptual thinking.
- Present award-worthy book/reel/site, showcasing ability to execute amazing creative in addition to ability to write across different medias (print/broadcast/digital).
- Good contacts with outside vendors.
- Proactive thinker.
- Can handle several projects at once.
- Ability to take creative direction and implement changes.