Corporate Executive Recruiter
6625 Declaration Dr Plano, TX 75023
SENIOR CORPORATE EXECUTIVE RECRUITER
**Longterm W2 contract - Plano, TX**
Our client is looking for a Senior Executive Recruiter to excel their talent brand.
- If you are motivated to represent a trusted and respected brand, you will deliver best in class recruiting approaches that support our executive talent needs.
- Excellent client, stakeholder management and robust communication skills will allow you to consult, influence executives and drive business outcomes.
- Executive Recruiters benefit from enriching, mission critical work, high-level exposure and a distinguished opportunity to grow exceptional careers.
WHAT YOU' LL BE DOING
- The position will manage a portfolio of searches for the top level roles; you’ ll proactively manage the recruiting process by understanding talent selection and attraction challenges, as well as business priorities.
- You’ ll develop comprehensive talent sourcing strategies to build diverse talent pools and pipelines.
- By consistently applying excellent client and stakeholder management approaches to talent attraction, you' ll ensure a high-quality hiring leader and candidate experience for both internal and external talent.
- Leveraging your deep knowledge of business' s talent needs, you' ll attract, recruit and evaluate executive-level talent.
- Ultimately, you' ll serve as the curator of comprehensive searches that uncover talent for the most influential roles.
- In this role, you' ll collaborate with HR Business Partners, Executive Compensation and Talent Management to align key talent objectives and execute end to end recruitment processes with a One HR approach.
- If the opportunity presents itself, you' ll attend industry executive recruiting events and other professional forums to stay abreast of industry trends and contribute to the design, implementation and improvement of the executive recruiting and hiring processes.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in recruiting; preferably 3+ recruitment at the Executive level in a Corporate environment and/or Top 10 executive search firm
- Experience in the development and implementation of Executive recruiting strategies
- Experience in executive recruiting and the management of vendor relationships
- Experience working with senior (C level) leadership
- Experience working with teams across geographic locations
- Experience working in a global organization preferred
- Understanding of HR policies and processes
- Strong executive presence with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven teamwork capabilities; strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills, including planning and organizational skills
- Attentive to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple initiatives and deliver accurate reports
- Ability to roll up sleeves, manage through ambiguity, and solve complex situations
- Experience working with/for a foreign subsidiary is a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.