Corporate Income Tax Compliance
85 Challenger Rd Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Consultant Tax Accountant - Corporate Income Tax Compliance
** 3 month W2 Contract – Ridgefield Park, NJ **
Our client is looking for an experienced Corporate Income Tax Compliance Consultant for a short-term contract to cover an internal leave of absence. An ideal candidate should have 5+ years of experience with a background in tax compliance and experience with private or public corporate tax returns.
Proficient Excel skills and OneSource Tax Software is a must, but will also consider Core Tax.
· Good communication skills, as it is necessary to communicate often with people from the federal and local jurisdictions, as well as with Samsung employees throughout the U.S.
· High level of detail-orientation
· Must be able to work independently with decision making skills
Required Education, Knowledge, and or Experience:
· Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting; Master’ s degree in Tax or CPA a plus
· 5+ years of experience in the area of Tax compliance and provisions.
· Solid experience with the utilization of OneSource tax software
· Strong Microsoft Office skills; advanced Excel skills are a must
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.