Creative Operations specialist
1050 Caribbean Way Miami, FL 33132
Creative Operations Specialist
Are you familiar with one of the world' s largest cruise line operators? Our client has a common passion for creative thinking, innovative engineering and outstanding guest service that drives continuous improvement in everything they do. They are committed to the legacy of hospitality and culture of innovation that is at the core of their services.
- Gather information, assign, and coordinate occasional out of scope requests
- Assign and coordinate creative needs related to go-to-market (presentation/wall elements, etc.)
- Assign and coordinate creative needs for campus takeovers and internal communications
- Maintain calendar and coordinate team building initiatives, team member training opportunities, creative awards season, etc.
- Coordinate the creative development and maintenance of team visibility initiatives (Launch website; team visual identity; etc.)
- Schedule team new hire onboarding and related needs; establish Marketing-wide “ new hire kit” with checklists and best practices to guide all hiring supervisors and ensure proper welcome process for all hires
- Administrator of our project management tool
- Create reports for management as needed
- Create presentations for management as needed
- Continually add to and update our process documentation folder with latest/expanded guidance
- 2+ years marketing and/or creative agency experience
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Understanding of creative and marketing deliverables a plus
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Experience creating and managing timelines
Technical Recruiter – Digital|Creative|Marketing
With my experience as a recruiter, I understand that a new role can change your life. I strive to learn your core values, your personality, and your vision to find the position that aligns best with what you want!