Creative Product Designer/Developer (AI, AR, VR, Haptic)
837 Washington Street New York, NY 10014
- The creative technologist uses code as a medium to produce beautiful visual art and design. We need designers who consider business objectives, user needs, and experience principles, to understand and influence design decisions. We love people with a deep understanding of mobile interface design, who aren’ t afraid to get their hands dirty with experience prototyping, design and iteration with users.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into future UX review process to build internal and external consensus for proposed design direction enhancing user satisfaction.
- A portfolio demonstrating process, user-centric design thinking, and execution, across multiple experience platforms is required
- Excellent skills in using tools and libraries such as Open GL Shading Language, Cinder, TouchDesigner, OpenFrameworks, Unreal Engine, Blender, Unity
- 5 - 7 years of industry experience in design and development of interface of mobile phone apps, services or equivalent mobile media device is required.
- Strong problem-solver, able to identify design challenges and eagerly come up w/ resolutions
- Excellent communication skills, pro-active, a self-starter
- This is unique role for someone with development and prototyping skills with a solid understanding of design and art. We are focused on designing digital experiences, whether that is mobile, AR, AI, Voice or Haptic interfaces.
Meet Your Recruiter
Technical Recruiter – Digital|Creative|Marketing
With my experience as a recruiter, I understand that a new role can change your life. I strive to learn your core values, your personality, and your vision to find the position that aligns best with what you want!