Creative Services Specialist
501 Boylston St Boston, MA 02116
Is education something that' s important to you? Are you always learning and wish to inspire others to learn about new skills and subjects? If so, here' s your chance to work with one of the leading educational software companies in the world!
ektello is seeking talent to fill our Creative Services Specialist for one of our top education professionals in the world in Boston, MA. Our client strives to spread the benefits of education worldwide with an array of technologies, products, and services that cater to address social and environmental impacts and needs.
This role has the opportunity to be a remote position.
The Creative Services Specialist reports to the Creative Operations Manager and has responsibility for multiple creative projects simultaneously, during all phases of their life (initiate, plan, execute, control, close). Manages creative workload and pipeline of upcoming projects and owns the production timeline, scope, scheduling, and documentation, and makes critical decisions on all of the above. Works with a multidisciplinary team to scope, plan, manage, and deliver on creative projects involving a variety of media including content development, print design, email, digital design, and video production.
• Serve as the first point of contact for creative requests
• Develop and have complete ownership over campaign creative execution plan: coordinate and communicate with all necessary parties
• Schedule and manage multiple projects concurrently, most effectively and efficiently possible, ensuring adequate resources are available
• Coordinate internal resources and sometimes third parties/vendors for flawless project execution
• Create and manage production schedules and milestones through regular monitoring of production procedures and processes
• Analyze variances in production capabilities, and offer viable solutions and options to ensure a painless production workflow
• Evaluate ongoing progress and status of projects, track progress against milestones, manage issue resolution, and take corrective action as needed. • Coordinate between Creative and Marketing, seeking to maintain a harmonious and efficient balance between the demands of each department
• Respond timely and accurately to questions and requests about scheduling
• Continuously seek to improve processes and the operational efficiency of the creative department
• Minimum 3-5 years of relevant project or product management experience
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced (sometimes chaotic) environment with ambitious schedules and plans
• Ability to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines
• Ability to assign production goals, tasks, and deadlines, based on logic and critical thinking
• Experience scheduling projects in Smartsheets or Microsoft Project
• Strong English communication skills both written and verbal
• Proven ability to multitask and prioritize across several projects and deliverables using a logical approach to process implementation
• Ability to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing complex problems and be able to consistently identify critical elements, variables, and alternatives to develop solutions
• Ability to establish and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with others
• Understands team dynamics, fostering a positive team environment
• Experience working with graphic designers, content writers, and videographers
• Strong negotiating, problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
• Confident and clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• Exceptional business acumen and collaboration skills
Digital, Creative & Marketing Recruiter
I’m the definition of a “people person”! Helping talent move forward in their careers is very rewarding for me. To achieve this, I make it my goal to be the expert on both my roles and my candidates, so that way I can make the best match for each.