Creative Traffic Specialist
1080 Caribbean Way Miami, FL 33132
Have you dreamed of traveling the world or working for a company that does? Have you seen yourself working in one of the largest travel Brands in the world? If that sounds like you then don’ t stop reading here!
ektello is searching for a Creative Traffic Specialist to work for one of our top hospitality and tourism clients in [location]. Our client is one of the top cruise line operators in the world.
-This is a full time & onsite contract to hire position. This position because permanent after 3-months.
-This position pays 58k salary
The Creative Traffic Specialist proactively manages all daily production deadlines under the supervision of the Creative Traffic Manager. The coordinator ensures that creative assets are being built, approved and delivered to the appropriate publication and/or external vendors as scheduled. He or she will work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams as well as third party vendors to ensure deadlines are consistently met.
* Partner with Account Executives to establish project timelines and priorities and communicate those to the creative team
* Work with Sales and Marketing specialists to understand project objectives and assist them in meeting the goals
* Assist in scoping project requests, determine needed resources and coordinate work assignments to creative team
* Responsible for the day-to-day job tracking and trafficking to appropriate creative resources and project owners
* Keep Traffic Manager informed of day-to-day priorities
* Regularly provide project teams with status updates on key deliverables under the supervision of the Traffic Manager
* Proactively keep Account Executives abreast of issues and seek clarification on any conflicting priorities
* Evaluate and update internal systems to reflect shifting workload and initiatives
* Partner with Traffic Manager, Creative Manager(s), Production Manager(s) and Executive Creative Director to stick within specified budgets for projects.
* Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field experience
* Entry level experience with print/media/digital required
* Minimum of 3 years traditional advertising agency and/or in-house traffic experience required
* Experience in advertising and/or marketing required
* Experience working with Filemaker, Wrike or other project management tools
* Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple assignments and responsibilities
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Basic knowledge of Creative Suite a plus
* Able to provide recommendations for streamlining processes and systems based on previous experience.