Credit Risk Analyst
221 River St Hoboken, New Jersey 07030
Credit Risk Analyst
Do you think education is the most important thing in the world? Are you always learning and try to inspire others to learn about new skills and subjects? This role is for you!
ektello is seeking talent to fill our Credit Risk Analyst for one of our top education professionals in the world in Hoboken, New Jersey. Our client strives to spread the benefits of education worldwide with an array of technologies, products, and services that cater address social and environmental impacts and needs.
- Collection, management, and resolution of outstanding invoices from past due accounts.
- Interfaces with sales support, customer service, and accounts receivable in reconciling accounts.
- Performs pre-sale credit risk evaluation, including financial statement analysis and analysis of data obtained from bank and trade references.
- Prepares recommendations and makes credit approval decisions on new accounts.
- Analyzes and reports on credit memo and write off activity.
- Prepares monthly collections reports.
- You will be responsible for Cash Collections and Credit Management for French-speaking customers in Quebec, Canada.
- Contact customers who didn’ t pay on time, discussing reasons, agree on next steps; over phone and email.
- Make decisions about customers receiving their goods or not, in case order is blocked due to non-payment or other risk-related issues.
- Timely and accurate reporting.
- When non-standard processes occur, the Credit Representative performs customer analysis and coordinates the necessary resolution with cross-functional peers.
- High degree of contact with our Sales Organization. The scope of this interaction is generally to determine the customer’ s ongoing credit status. Typically, this can result in credit being rescinded, the account placed on credit hold until the balance is resolved.
- Placed account with third-party collection agency if necessary.
- Responsible for end-to-end portfolio management for their assigned customers’ accounts.
- Accountable for performing all collection activities for assigned customers in accordance with the company’ s credit policy and practices.
- The Credit Representative ensures adherence to SOX, internal controls.
- 3 years in credit and collection area (business to business collections not consumer collections).
- Oracle Preferred
- High level of organizational skills in managing the volume of customers (portfolio).
- 4-year Bachelor’ s Degree in Finance, Accounting or other business-related concentration.
- Fluent in French – Spoken and written.
- Fluent in English – Spoken and written.
- Excellent Communication skills.