Customer Service Assistant
5715 W. OLD SHAKOPEE RD Bloomington, Minnesota 55437-1099
Customer Service Assistant
Do you think education is the most important thing in the world? Are you always learning and try to inspire others to learn about new skills and subjects? This role is for you!
ektello is seeking talent to fill our Customer Service Assistant for one of our top education professionals in the world in Bloomington, Minnesota. Our client strives to spread the benefits of education worldwide with an array of technologies, products, and services that cater address social and environmental impacts and needs.
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone recording consistent problem areas. May respond to email inquiries.
- Customer service is the primary function, but may include minimal selling or promotion of products or services. Calls are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Requires general knowledge of the organization, products, and or services.
- May assess needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services.
- Inbound Queries – Scheduling, re-scheduling and cancelling exams for candidates as well as responding to and answering their questions and concerns through calls, chats or e-mails.
- Outbound Calls - Follow up with candidates.
- Training Assistance – Assist with new hire (side by side) training.
- Other duties/project assistance as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Active listening skills.
- Capable of applying sound judgment and critical thinking.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to convey concern for customers.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Proficiency navigating multiple computer systems concurrently.
- Organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Competence in efficiently and effectively locating and utilizing resources to resolve customer issues.
- Ability to maintain composure, defuse escalated queries and handle complaints with tact and diplomacy.
- Capacity to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate reliability and responsibility to ensure departmental needs are consistently met Availability to work evenings and weekends as needed preferred.
- Familiarity with Google Email/Google Cloud platforms preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent (or in progress) required.
- Six months customer service experience required.
- One-year call center experience preferred.
**Training class start date: April 4th. Training: Will held for the first two weeks. Agents are required to come in 8: 30 AM - 5: 00 PM. After training was complete, the agent' s will be able to start the shift that they were hired for.
(FT) M-F 10: 30 – 19: 00