Customer Service Representative 3
105 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Position: Customer Service Specialist
Location: Remote (Ridgefield Park, NJ)
Duration: 13-months +
Hours Per Week: 40
Start: Must be able to start immediately upon official offer
Job Overview: Escalation Account Specialist – Partner Care Team
- As an Escalation Account Specialist, you will manage the needs of current clients, by working alongside Strategic Account Managers and Program Managers within the Customer Care Division
- This position will provide several key customers with a single point of contact for escalation resolution, support key service initiatives, and support for strategic project management.
- In addition, you will be required to manage or create reports as needed.
- At least 3-5 years of Customer care operations or account management experience; handling high profile escalations in a fast-paced environment
- Highly analytical and critical thinkers that have ability to support for strategic project management
- Superb communication skills; this role will be email driven and will be central POC for high level escalations.
- They must have concise and clear communication in emails! (Please do not submit candidates w/ only Call center experience).
- Proficiency in excel (minimum skills: pivot & v-lookup)
- Education: Bachelor’ s degree highly preferred
- Years of experience: At least 3-5 years
- Preferred: SAP experience is a plus; Experience in the home electronics and appliances industry, handling B2B high profile escalations is a strong plus!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to handle high volume of email and outbound calls to help solve escalations to general daily business needs
- Provide a great client experience by maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward our business partners and consumers at all times.
- Project management execution to hit deadlines and overcome internal and external obstacles on key customer service projects
- Ability to build meaningful presentations, and perform spreadsheet analysis.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-ever-changing work environment
- Ability to work with various internal systems to mine data and research issues (Familiarity with SAP is a plus)