Customer Service Representative I
1000 Abernathy Road, Suite 275 atlanta, GA 30348
Customer Service Representative
If you have a passion for finance and want to work with one of the top 25 financial holding companies in the United States, then there could be an exciting opportunity for you!
ektello is hiring a Customer Service Representative for our client in Atlanta, GA. Our client has been around since 1919, but redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. They offer financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Our client has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full-service auto finance operations in the country, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
- Receive inbound calls from customers, lienholders, and/or dealers requesting a status of a GAP claim; Will review file notes and documents received to provide caller with the claim status.
- May handle initial report of loss, establish claim, and explain the claim process.
- Maintain a complete and thoroughly documented claim file.
- Review finance and insurance documents and determine if documents are legible and complete.
- May handle special projects assigned by management.
- Must be able to handle up to 40-50 calls per day.
- Must be able to talk and type at the same time.
- Call Center, Auto Finance, or Insurance experience preferred.
- Computer literate with experience with Microsoft products (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Strong data entry/typing skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) desirable but not a requirement.
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years’ experience.