Cyber Security Analyst
30 Rockefeller Plaza 30ROCK Bldg. New York, New York 10112
Cyber Security Analyst
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Cyber Security Analyst looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for Cyber Security Analyst for one of our top multimedia clients in New York City. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
This opportunity is to join the our client’ s Information Security team and make an impact defending corporate networks from advanced and targeted attacks. This position supports the Response Operations Center (ROC) with focus on Security Operations. The SOC Analyst, Information Security Response Operations will be responsible for day-to-day operations and maintenance of various security services provided to the business. The L2 SOC Analyst, Information Security Response Operations needs to be well organized, reliable, a strong communicator, detail oriented, demonstrate good judgment, be confident working in a team or independently, and comfortable in the handling of confidential information. The role involves regular interaction with various groups and leadership within the organization in order to accomplish job responsibilities.
- Day-to-day operational tasks related to the ongoing support of the Cyber Operations.
- Responsible for the tracking and assignment of tickets/events to Cyber Operations Team.
- Actively engaged in the health maintenance & monitoring of the security tools.
- Responsible for creating and tuning security tools in support of investigations and security events The Response Operations Analyst, must be proficient in a wide range of technologies, be knowledgeable as to industry “ best practices” in day-to-day operation of a large, multinational IT organization and be able to capably communicate even subtle details of the above to Incident Response & Security Team.
- 5 years of experience in computer security, network security, or information security operations.
- Broad knowledge of information systems and networking technologies, demonstrating understanding related to the functionality of, secure configuration of, and security logs produced by those information systems.
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities to conduct cyber-related or cyber-facilitated activities.
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Security Operations Center experience.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service experience, working with users over the phone, via email, and in person.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Experience in analyzing events, and incidents related to computer security.
- Splunk or other SIEM experience – creating alerts, reports, dashboards, etc.