1000 Darden Center Drive Orlando, FL 32837
Want to join a fun, fast-paced, and driven team? Come join a leading restaurant company with some of the most popular and highly recommended restaurant brands
Looking for a DMP (Data Management Platform) Analyst. DMP Analyst will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing data-driven audiences utilizing the Data Management Platform, Adobe Audience Manager. The DMP Analyst will be working closely with Brand, Enterprise Teams, IT, and agency partners to enable deeper targeting, streamlined optimization and measurable improvement of digital campaigns.
· Develop and champion DMP roadmap, including requesting new features and capabilities, tracking to completion and activation, keeping team members and stakeholders aware of product updates and roadmap progress.
· Lead audience activation management, processes, evolution, and oversee data taxonomy creation, set up & measurement within the DMP
· Manage data feeds and own processes to create and activate 1st/2nd/3rd party databased audiences; audit DMP & audience processes to ensure audience validity.
· Influence internal teams and take a leadership role to ensure that audience segmentations are applied appropriately.
· Develop measurement capabilities using the DMP to assess audience overlap, trends in size/composition, advertising effectiveness, etc.
· Utilize various sources of data to provide actionable and impactful channel and campaign insights. Data includes 1st party and 3rd party digital data, customer profile and behaviors, multichannel contacts and characters, predictive model scores, and various line of business data
· Collaborate with other data, capabilities, technology teams, integrate into their respective roadmaps and influence such that data architecture requirements allow digital channels to fully leverage data and analysis efficiently and effectively
· Oversee onboarding of CRM data through leveraging onboarding data partners. (Neustar preferred)
· Define & create new traits and segments in the Data Management Platform to support new and existing campaigns requests.
· Monitor segment sizes and match rates with activation/media buying platforms, ensuring the delivery of a high-quality segment data.
· Partner with digital analytics, IT and brand teams on personalization initiatives and provide expertise on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data use.
· Unlock new integrations within and outside of the platform with digital vendors to further enhance audience capabilities.
· Develop weekly reporting to provide visibility to campaign performance.
· Understand the latest industry trends and DMP use cases and champion best practices