Data Analyst- audience analytics
1000 Darden Center Dr Orlando, Florida 32837
Data Analyst, Audience Analytics
Our client’ s restaurants feature some of the most recognizable and successful brands in full-service dining. They create memorable experiences for 380 million guests in hundreds of communities across North America. They are also the world’ s largest full-service restaurant company.
- Strategy & Analytics Development.
- Partner with Media & Data teams to develop testing capabilities across DMP segments, including test structures, deployment and analysis.
- Partner on defining new traits and segments in the Data Management Platform and Customer Data Platform to support new campaign requests.
- Works with channel partners to deploy and test segments developed in the Data Management Platform and/or Marketing Data Mart to channel activation platforms.
- Develop high level story for monthly business reporting, working with Media teams and brand teams to reflect the impact campaign performance.
- Understand the digital customer journey and consult on customer personalization initiatives across the organization, providing expertise on how 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data can be used for site personalization.
- Oversee future selection and maintenance of the DMP and ad technology stack in partnership with Enterprise Marketing, IT and brand teams.
- Monitors segment sizes for all segments actively part of a digital campaign and monitors match rates with activation/media buying platforms, ensuring that high quality segment data is continually delivered throughout the campaign.
- Works with vendors, IT, channel owners to deploy DMP tags and code updates to our client’ s properties, and works with media agencies to ensure DMP tags are deployed on creative for all media campaigns.
- Supports business users in the usage of campaign and audience data through formal trainings and ongoing day-to-day support.
- Process/ Improvement.
- Maintain in partnership with system admin, data integrity of DMP
- Identify new opportunities to scale 1st party data use, improve data cost or technology stack efficiencies through ongoing audits and analysis.
- Identify opportunities to enhance audience effectiveness through analysis and partnering with cross functional internal and external teams.
- Enable new integrations within and outside of the platform with digital vendors and internal data warehouses to enhance audience capabilities.
- Data Governance.
- Oversee DMP segment intake process and platform permissions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of legal issues around data privacy, security and PII.
- Providing data-oriented support and training on systems, procedures, best practices, related to data providers and quality.
- Professional experience leveraging an enterprise data management platform (Krux, Neustar, Adobe Audience Manager (preferred)).
- Experience working with brand teams and their agency of records to deploy and measure marketing campaigns.
- Professional experience segmenting digital data for input into DMP.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing/advertising, management consulting, insurance or another analytical field.
- Experience analyzing and optimizing programmatic media.
- Experience with digital ecosystem, available data sources and methods of executing data-driven campaigns.
- Familiarity with digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, DMPs, DSP, Google DoubleClick, Programmatic platforms, Adobe Target.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills working in complex, technical environments.
- Project management experience in highly cross functional work environments, with both technical and strategic stakeholders.