Data Analyst 2
85 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 13-months +
Required: Bilingual – English/Korean
- This role is key in developing reporting capabilities and dashboards that provide management insight into all TA Activity, processes, systems, KPIs and analytics.
- Additionally, day to day responsibility includes maintaining/reporting metrics, automating updates, market research and special audit projects.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across HR service areas (learning and development, HR, talent acquisition, talent management, total rewards, etc.) to improve overall strategic insights.
- Along with Analytics and dashboards, this role is responsible for working with the Operations Lead in developing and rolling out process innovations related to all systems within Talent Acquisition.
- Respond to employee data report requests utilizing WorkDay, employer census, and ancillary reports Build relationships with Innovative vendors to stay updated on latest and greatest tools & technology.
- Bachelors Degree with 5-8 years of directly related experience is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in an HR Operations function, with Applicant Tracking System and/or other HRIS system (WorkDay is preferred)
- Prior experience supporting Talent Acquisition & Recruiting activities required.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws, government regulations, professional best practices and industry trends as they apply to the HR staffing function required.
- Experience with BI tools such as Birst, Tableau, or Qlikview.
- Experience building dashboards from multiple data sources.
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft business applications software, internet sources, and HRIS systems.
- Superior interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in dealing proactively with all levels of internal and external management, vendor or agency personnel.
- This includes a high degree of sensitivity and change management abilities to intercultural personal and corporate dynamics.